50 Christmas Jokes That'll Make You Fa-La-La-Laugh Out Loud
These funny Christmas jokes are sure to please your entire family.
Despite how different Christmas is going to be this year, it's still a time for tons of joy and laughter. Since your Christmas plans and dinner table are looking a little less crowded this year, you may need something light-hearted to put your family in the holiday spirit—like some Christmas jokes. Read on for the 50 funny jokes that we've rounded up, perfect for the whole family and sure to get your entire dinner table belly-laughing. And for more ways to keep your family entertained this holiday, check out the 40 Jolly Christmas Puns That Will Make You Fa-La-La-Laugh Out Loud.
Read the original article on Best Life.
1. Which Christmas film was 30 years ahead of its time? Home Alone.
2. How is the pandemic like my stomach after Christmas? It'll take ages to flatten the curve.
3. Did you hear that production was down at Santa's workshop? Many of his workers have had to Elf isolate!
4. How can you get out of talking to your boss at this year's staff Christmas party? Put him on mute.
5. Why are Santa's reindeer allowed to travel on Christmas Eve? They have herd immunity.
6. What type of cars do elves drive? Toy-otas!
7. What do you call people who are afraid of Santa Claus? Claustrophobic!
8. What did Adam say on the day before Christmas? "It's Christmas, Eve!"
9. Why does Santa have three gardens? So he can ho, ho, ho!
10. What's the best thing to give your parents for Christmas? A list of everything you want!
11. What's a parent's favorite Christmas carol? Silent Night!
12. What does Santa eat for breakfast? Mistle-toast!
13. How did Mrs. Claus tell Santa the weather? "It looks like rain, dear!"
14. What do you call a mean reindeer? Rude-olph!
15. Where does mistletoe go to get famous? Hollywood!
16. What nationality is Santa Claus? North Polish!
17. What falls at the North Pole but never gets hurt? Snow!
18. What do you call a greedy elf? Elfish!
19. What happened to the thief who stole an advent calendar? He got 25 days!
20. Why does everyone like snowmen? Because they're so cool!
21. What do snowmen wear on their heads? Ice caps!
22. What's the difference between the Christmas alphabet and the regular alphabet? The Christmas alphabet has Noel!
23. When does a reindeer have a trunk? When it goes on vacation!
24. Where does Santa go to vote? The North Poll!
25. What kind of bug hates Christmas? A humbug!
26. What does Santa use to measure? Santameters!
27. Where do snowmen keep their money? In a snow bank!
28. What are elves allergic to? Sh-elf-ish!
29. How does Jack Frost get to work? By icicle!
30. What do you call Santa when he runs out of money? Saint Nickel-less!
31. What type of motorcycle does Santa Claus drive? A Holly Davidson!
32. What happens if you eat Christmas decorations? You get tinselitus!
33. What do snowmen eat for breakfast? Frosted Flakes!
34. Why is Santa so jolly? Because he knows where all the toys are!
35. What did the gingerbread man put on his bed? A cookie sheet!
36. What's a ghost's favorite Christmas story? The Fright Before Christmas!
37. What does Santa get at the donut shop? A jolly roll!
38. What can you catch in the winter with your eyes closed? A cold!
39. Why did Santa put a clock in his sleigh? Because he wanted to see time fly!
40. What is Santa's dog's name? Santa Paws!
41. What do snowmen call their kids? Chill-dren!
42. Where do reindeer go to buy new tails? The retail store!
43. Why is it always cold on Christmas? Because it's Decembrrrr!
44. What do you call Santa when he doesn't move? Santa Pause!
45. What's Santa's favorite snack? Crisp Pringles!
46. What do you get if you cross an apple and a Christmas tree? A pineapple!
47. When does Christmas come before Thanksgiving? In the dictionary!
48. What do snowmen say to one another in the morning? "Have an ice day!"
49. What type of dog do you get for the holidays? A pointsetter!
50. What's a snowman's favorite snack? Ice Krispy treats!
For some holiday trivia to share with your loved ones, check out 55 Fun Christmas Facts to Get You in the Holiday Spirit.