40 Hilarious Jokes for Kids That Will Make Your Whole Family Laugh
Hilarious zingers that will captivate even the tiniest of audiences.
We’re not usually the gambling types, but we’d be willing to wager that one of the happiest moments of your life went a little something like this: you’re eight years old, you’re running around a playground with all of your BFFs, and you hear someone start to sing the familiar words—“Jingle Bells, Batman smells, Robin laid an egg!”—and… You laughed for three days straight. Why? Because you were a kid, of course! And because jokes for kids have all have that magical quality that can’t help but make you laugh. It’s a timeless blend of goofiness, weirdness, cleverness, and, above all, complete and total nonsense.
Just because you’ve grown up doesn’t mean you should—like Robin Williams’ all-too-serious grown-up version of Peter Pan in Hook—lose your sense of playful, childish fun. No! Simply print out this amazing list of jokes for kids and feel free to have everyone around you in stitches—no matter their age.
Hilarious kid jokes everyone will love
- What does a clock do when it’s hungry? It goes back four seconds!
- Why did the scarecrow win a big award?.Because he was outstanding in his field!
- Knock, knock…Who’s there? Wooden shoe. Wooden shoe who? Wooden shoe like to hear another joke?
- What has ears but cannot hear?A cornfield!
- Knock, knock… Who’s there? Lettuce. Lettuce who? Lettuce in, it’s cold out here!
- What’s a tornado’s favorite game to play? Twister!
- How are false teeth like stars? They come out at night!
- What do you call a pig who knows karate? A pork chop!
- Why did the golfer wear two pairs of socks? In case he got a hole in one!
- Knock, Knock… Who’s there? A broken pencil. A broken pencil, who? Never mind, it’s pointless!
- What do you call cheese that isn’t yours? Nacho cheese!
- What has four wheels and flies? A garbage truck!
- How did Benjamin Franklin feel when he discovered electricity? Shocked!
- Where do books hide when they’re scared? Under the covers!
- Why did the cookie go to the hospital? Because he felt crummy!
- How does the moon cut his hair? Eclipse!
- What type of bull is the cutest? Adora-bull!
- What do you call a sad strawberry? A blueberry!
- Why wouldn’t the clam share his pearls? Because he was a little bit shellfish!
Funny jokes for kids to make you laugh
- What did the paper say to the pencil? Write on!
- Why did the birdie go to the doctor? To get a tweet-ment!
- How do you get a tissue to dance? You put a little boogie in it!
- What do you get when you cross fish and an elephant? Swimming trunks!
- What did the tree say to the wind? Leaf me alone!
- What did the janitor say when he jumped out of the closet? “Supplies!!!”
- What is a tree’s least favorite month? Sep-timber!
- What has a face and two hands, but no arms or legs? A clock!
- How does the ocean say hello? It waves!
- Why was the broom late? It overswept!
- What do you call a cold bird in winter? A brrrr-d!
- What’s the worst thing about throwing a party in space? You have to planet!
- What did one elevator say to the other elevator? I think I’m coming down with something!
- Why do cows wear bells? Because their horns don’t work!
- What did one wall say to the other wall? I’ll meet you at the corner!
- What do you call a sleeping bull? A bulldozer!
- Can February March? No, but April May!
- What does it take to make an octopus laugh? Ten tickles!
- Why are ghosts bad liars? Because you can see right through them!
- What do you call a dinosaur that is sleeping? A dino-snore!
- Why can’t you give Elsa a balloon? Because she’d let it go!
To discover more amazing secrets about living your best life, click here to follow us on Instagram!