40 Corny Mathematical Jokes and Puns That Will Make Everyone Laugh
You can count on these short math quips for a good laugh.
The land of math is far removed from the land of jokes—unless you're joking about how unbearable math is, of course! Sure, basic arithmetic is tolerable enough, but it's all downhill from there. So, whether you've long put Geometry 101 behind you or are currently dreading an upcoming trig exam, try to find some humor in the situation. With these laugh-out-loud math jokes at your disposal, you can count on a good laugh—no matter what problem you're facing. Read on our best cheesy math puns for middle school kids, teachers and parents and for special occasions—like a Pi Day, of course.
Funniest Math Jokes for Kids
- What did one math book say to the other? Stop bothering me… I've got my own problems!
- Why did the student sit on the floor to do her multiplication problems? The teacher told her not to use tables!
- What do you call a number that can't keep still? A roamin' numeral!
- Are monsters good at math? No… unless you Count Dracula!
- What did zero say to eight? Hey, nice belt!
- What's a nocturnal bird's favorite type of math? Owl-gebra!
- Why did the two 4's skip lunch? They already 8!
- Why doesn't anyone talk to circles? There's just no point.
- How do you make seven an even number? Just remove the "s!"
- Why do plants hate math? Because it gives them square roots!
- How do you get warm in a cold room? Just stand in the corner. It's always 90 degrees!
- (You know this one!) Why was 6 afraid of 7? Because 7 8 9!
Math Puns for Parents
- Why couldn't 4 get into the club? The bouncer thought he was 2 square!
- Wh couldn't the angle get a loan? His parents wouldn't cosine.
- What do you call two dudes who bond over math? Algebros!
- Whre do math teachers go on vacation? To Times Square!
- Those parallel lines have so much in common… It's a shame they'll never meet…
- What did Al Gore play on his guitar? An algorithm!
- Why didn't they serve beer at the math party? Because you should never drink and derive.
- Why should you never get in an argument with an obtuse triangle? Because they're never right!
- Why did the Romans think algebra was so easy? They knew X was always 10!
- The farmer only counted 297 cows in the field… But when he rounded them up, he had 300!
- Did you hear the joke about the statistician?…probably.
Math Jokes for Teachers
- Why were the students worried when they saw the math teacher holding graph paper? They knew she was plotting something!
- What's a math teacher's favorite sum? Summer!
- Wht did the calculator say to the student? You can always count on me.
- There are three types of people in the world…Those who can count, and those who can't!
- Why was the student upset when his math teacher called him average? It was a mean thing to say!
- Why did the math professor divide sin by tan? Just cos.
- Why was the geometry lecture so long? The professor kept going off on a tangent!
- Wh didn't the quarter roll down the hill with the nickel? Because it had more cents!
- What did the students call their algebra teacher after he spent all summer at the beach? A tangent.
Mathematic Pi Jokes for Every Nerd
- What's an opinion without 3.14? It's just an onion!
- Why should you never talk to Pi? Because she'll go on and on and on and on and on and on and on….
- What is the official animal of Pi Day? The pi-thon.
- What was Sir Isaac Newton's favorite dessert? Apple pi.
- What do you get when you take the sun and divide its circumference by its diameter?…Pi in the sky.
- What do you get when you take green cheese and divide its circumference by its diameter?… Moon Pi.
- Come to the nerd side. We have pi.
To discover more amazing secrets about living your best life, click here to follow us on Instagram!