40 Funny Christmas Puns That Will Sleigh You
These funny Christmas puns will make you fa-la-la-laugh out loud.
After a year like this one, this holiday season should be all about having fun and enjoying time with the people you love in the safest way possible. While you may not be going to that big Christmas party you go to every year or to your extended family's house to give them their gifts, you can still bring the seasonal spirit home for the holidays with these Christmas puns. Read on for the most festive, funny holiday puns that are appropriate for all ages and are sure to make your friends and family laugh, whether in person or via Zoom! And for some trivia that'll bring the magic of the holidays to your dinner table, here are 55 Fun Christmas Facts to Get You in the Holiday Spirit.
Read the original article on Best Life.
Funny Christmas Puns Appropriate for All Ages
1. Be sure to Santa-tize your hands before dinner!
2. Who's the most holi-dazed and confused this year?
3. Hold on for deer life.
4. If you're lucky this year, Santa Claus will grace you with his presents.
5. It's time to go ho ho home!
6. Yule miss me when I'm gone
7. Reindeer don't go to school—they're elf taught.
8. Why did Santa put a clock in his sleigh? He wanted to see time fly!
9. What did Santa name his dog? Santa Paws!
10. Where does Santa stay when he goes on vacation? At a ho-ho-hotel.
11. What was Santa's best subject in school? Chemistree.
12. What do you call Santa when he accidentally falls into the fireplace? Krisp Kringle.
13. What is Santa's favorite breakfast food? Frosted Flakes.
14. What did one ornament say to another? "I like hanging with you."
15. How do sheep greet each other during the holidays? Fleece Navidad!
16. What did Adam say on the day before Christmas? It's Christmas, Eve!
17. What do you call someone who's obsessed with Christmas? Santa-mental.
18. What name does Santa Claus use when he takes a break from delivering gifts? Santa Pause!
19. What do you call an elf who runs away from Santa's workshop? A rebel without a Claus!
20. What do you call a reindeer ghost? A cari-boo!
Perfect Christmas Puns for Instagram
21. First, let me take an elfie.
22. All the jingle ladies!
23. Lighten up—it's Christmas.
24. Treat your elf.
25. 'Tis the season to be jelly.
26. It's lit.
27. There's snow place like home.
28. The snuggle is real.
29. Feelin' pine.
30. Rebel without a Claus.
31. Up to snow good.
32. Say it ain't snow!
33. Have snow fear—Christmas is here!
34. Oh deer.
35. Single bells, single bells, single all the way.
36. Feast mode.
37. Sleigh all day!
38. Mince pies before guys.
39. I'll be ho-ho-home for Christmas.
40. Snow thank you.
And for more laughs this Christmas, check out 50 Christmas Jokes That'll Make You Fa-La-La-Laugh Out Loud.