40 Jolly Christmas Puns That Will Make You Fa-La-La-Laugh Out Loud
These funny Christmas puns will sleigh you!
The holiday season is all about having fun and making people happy. And though finding your loved ones the perfect gift is a great way to make them smile, there's another (cheaper) way to bring them joy: Christmas puns. These festive, funny jokes are appropriate for people of all ages, and they're sure to make everyone laugh out loud, whether in person or on social media. Enjoy!
Funny Christmas Puns Appropriate for All Ages
1. What do you call a party for snowmen? A snowball.
2. What genre of music do elves love to listen to? Wrap.
3. Why did Santa put a clock in his sleigh? He wanted to see time fly!
4. What did Santa name his dog? Santa Paws!
5. Where does Santa stay when he goes on vacation? At a ho-ho-ho-tel.
6. What was Santa's best subject in school? Chemistree.
7. What do you call Santa when he accidentally falls into the fireplace? Krisp Kringle.
8. How does Santa capture photos? With his North Pole-oroid.
9. What do you call someone who's obsessed with Christmas? Santa-mental.
10. What is Santa's favorite breakfast food? Snow-flakes.
11. What did one ornament say to another? "I like hanging with you."
12. What do monkeys sing at Christmas? "Jungle bells, jungle bells…"
13. How do sheep greet each other during the holidays? Fleece Navidad!
14. What did Adam say on the day before Christmas? It's Christmas, Eve!
15. Reindeer don't go to school—they're elf taught.
16. What name does Santa Claus use when he takes a break from delivering gifts? Santa Pause!
17. How do the elves clean Santa's sleigh on the day after Christmas? They use Santa-tizer!
18. Santa's beard is so long because he's bad at shaving. Why do you think they call him Saint Nick?
19. What do you call an elf who runs away from Santa's Workshop? A rebel without a Claus!
20. What do you call a reindeer ghost? A cari-boo!
Perfect Christmas Puns for Instagram
21. First, let me take an elfie.
22. All the jingle ladies!
23. Lighten up—it's Christmas.
24. Treat your elf.
25. 'Tis the season to be jelly.
26. It's lit.
27. There's snow place like home.
28. The snuggle is real.
29. Feelin' pine.
30. Rebel without a Claus.
31. Up to snow good.
32. Say it ain't snow!
33. Have snow fear—Christmas is here!
34. Oh deer.
35. Single bells, single bells, single all the way.
36. Feast mode.
37. Sleigh all day!
38. Mince pies before guys.
39. I'll be ho-ho-home for Christmas.
40. Oh deer.