25 Hilarious Thanksgiving Jokes About Turkeys That You'll Eat Right Up
These turkey jokes will make you the king of Pranksgiving!
Want to have your Thanksgiving guests eating out of the palm of your hand after they eat up your delicious Thanksgiving dinner? Get ready to serve your friends and family a side of humor with these 25 Thanksgiving jokes about turkeys that will have the entire dinner table gobbling up every word you say. Trust us, everyone will be thankful for a little laughter as they digest.'
Hilarious Turkey Jokes for Kids
- Why did the turkey cross the road twice? To prove he wasn't a chicken!
- What do you call a turkey on the day after Thanksgiving? Lucky!
- When do you serve rubber turkey? Pranksgiving!
- Why did they let the turkey join the band? Because he had the drumsticks!
- What did the mother turkey say to her disobedient children? "If your father could see you now, he'd be turning over in his gravy!"
- What did the little turkey say to the big turkey? "Peck on someone your own size!"
- Why do turkeys make bad baseball players? They only hit fowl balls!
- Which side of a turkey has the most feathers? The outside!
Funny Thanksgiving Puns For the Whole Family
- What sound does a limping turkey make? "Wobble, wobble!"
- What sound does a space turkey make? "Hubble, hubble!"
- What's a turkey's favorite dessert? Peach gobbler!
- What sound does a turkey's phone make? "Wing! Wing!"
- What did the turkey dress up as for Halloween? A gobblin'!
- What do you call an over-caffeinated turkey? A per-key!
- What do turkeys like to do on sunny days? Have peck-nics!
- What do you get when you cross a turkey with a banjo? A turkey that can pluck itself!
Terrific Thanksgiving Jokes That'll Make You Laugh
- Why did the police arrest the turkey? They suspected it of fowl play!
- What happened when the turkey got into a fight? He got the stuffing knocked out of him!
- What would you get if you crossed a turkey with a ghost? A poultry-geist!
- Why can't you take turkeys to church? They use fowl language!
- What do you call a rude turkey? A jerk-key!
- How many cooks does it take to stuff a turkey? One, but you really have to squeeze him in!
- Is turkey soup good for you? Not if you're the turkey!
- If fruit comes from a fruit tree, where does turkey come from? A poul-tree.
- What do you call it when it rains turkeys? Fowl weather.