25 Hilarious Thanksgiving Jokes You'll Eat Right Up
These turkey jokes will make you the king of Pranksgiving!
After a year like 2020, a Thanksgiving dinner full of laughter is just what we all need. And even though there won't be a big crowd at the Thanksgiving table this year, you can still keep your family members or roommates chuckling throughout the entire meal with these hilarious Thanksgiving jokes. Truly, they'll be in awe over just how funny turkeys can be. In fact, if we're being honest, these jokes could be the best side you bring to the table and they're sure to leave everyone feeling grateful for you.
Read on to see how you can keep your loved ones amused at home this Thanksgiving, and for more Turkey Day laughs, check out 30 Thanksgiving Memes That Will Crack Up Your Dinner Table.
Read the original article on Best Life.
Hilarious Turkey Jokes for Kids
- Why did the turkey cross the road twice? To prove he wasn't a chicken!
- What do you call a turkey on the day after Thanksgiving? Lucky!
- When do you serve rubber turkey? Pranksgiving!
- Why did they let the turkey join the band? Because he had the drumsticks!
- What did the mother turkey say to her disobedient children? "If your father could see you now, he'd be turning over in his gravy!"
- What did the little turkey say to the big turkey? "Peck on someone your own size!"
- Why do turkeys make bad baseball players? They only hit fowl balls!
- Which side of a turkey has the most feathers? The outside!
- What sound does a limping turkey make? "Wobble, wobble!"
- What sound does a space turkey make? "Hubble, hubble!"
- What's a turkey's favorite dessert? Peach gobbler!
- What sound does a turkey's phone make? "Wing! Wing!"
- What did the turkey dress up as for Halloween? A gobblin'!
- What do you call an over-caffeinated turkey? A per-key!
- What do turkeys like to do on sunny days? Have peck-nics!
- What do you get when you cross a turkey with a banjo? A turkey that can pluck itself!
And for more ideas on how to make Thanksgiving exciting, check out 13 Fun Thanksgiving Games Perfect for the Whole Family.
Funny Thanksgiving Jokes That'll Make You Laugh
- Why did the police arrest the turkey? They suspected it of fowl play!
- What happened when the turkey got into a fight? He got the stuffing knocked out of him!
- What would you get if you crossed a turkey with a ghost? A poultry-geist!
- Why can't you take turkeys to church? They use fowl language!
- What do you call a rude turkey? A jerk-key!
- How many cooks does it take to stuff a turkey? One, but you really have to squeeze him in!
- Is turkey soup good for you? Not if you're the turkey!
- If fruit comes from a fruit tree, where does turkey come from? A poul-tree.
- What do you call it when it rains turkeys? Fowl weather.
And for more fun tidbits to share at the Thanksgiving table, here's 30 Thanksgiving Facts to Share With Your Family.