93 Amazingly Good Dares Your Friends Will Never Forgive You For
Truth or Dare is always fun, but we all know dares are really what gets the game going.
We all love a good game of Truth or Dare, but we also know that feeling of disappointment when, over and over again, the group sticks to the truth. If you're lucky, you'll have at least one person around who goes for the dare, and you'll want to be prepared with something worthwhile for when they do. Below, we've put together a list of good dares to dish out the next time it's your turn. We've also included a few ways to execute the game online in case you find yourself part of a more remote engagement. And—if you make it all the way to the end—you'll even find a bonus section designed for partygoers who are a little less daring than the rest.
READ THIS NEXT: 167 Truth or Drink Questions for Adults in Need of Some Fun.
Good Dares for Girls
- Let someone else go through your phone to see how many selfies show up in your photos.
- Recreate a famous movie scene in a public place.
- Ask a stranger for a piggyback ride.
- Do a cartwheel in a crowded area.
- Suck on your big toe.
- Show everyone your unshaven legs.
- Pretend to cry like a baby for one full minute.
- In great detail, tell the group about your first kiss.
- Go to a restaurant and instead of ordering immediately, begin telling the waiter about the strangest dream you've ever had.
- Speak in an accent of your choice for the remainder of the game.
- Do a handstand against the wall and hold it for as long as possible.
- Show everyone your internet search history.
- Switch clothes with someone else in the room.
- Call a drugstore and ask them which laxative is the most effective.
- Get up and mime the weirdest thing you've ever done during sex.
- Walk up to a stranger and give them a compliment.
Good Dares for Boys
- Walk around with toilet paper hanging out of your pants for the next hour.
- Ask the next person you pass on the street what they would do with a million dollars.
- Eat food off the floor.
- Prank call a random number and try to make the person who picks up laugh within 60 seconds or less.
- Chug hot sauce for one minute.
- Sing instead of speaking for the next two rounds.
- Dip your socks in toilet water and wear them for the rest of the game.
- Let someone in the group perform your biggest pet peeve for the next hour without commenting or interrupting.
- Try talking with your mouth closed.
- Talk to a pillow like it's the person you're crushing on.
- Attempt to break any world record of your choice.
- Take a bite out of a lemon while maintaining a straight face
- Go to a make-up store and ask the employees to give you a makeover.
- See how many ice cubes you can fit in your mouth at once.
- Go on Facebook Live and read off texts from your mom.
- Let the group choose a random item for you to brush your teeth with.
READ THIS NEXT: Party Games for Adults (And Sometimes Kids).
Flirty Dares to Ask Your Crush
- Challenge your crush to a thumb war.
- Ask your crush to come up with a cute nickname for you to go by for the rest of the day.
- Dare your crush to lick mayonnaise off your foot.
- Text your crush and ask them to send you a picture.
- Ask your crush for tips on how to flirt with guys/girls.
- Have your crush create a secret handshake just for the two of you.
- Dare your crush to make out with you—but not until next weekend.
- Ask your crush to make you a sandwich.
- Ask your crush to leave a sexy comment on your profile picture.
- Tell your crush to demonstrate—on you— how they like to be cuddled.
- Using a washable marker, have your crush draw some dummy tattoos on the parts of your body they think would look best.
- Ask your crush if you can shave his chest/her legs.
- Request a photo of your crush in nothing but a towel.
- Tell your crush to write a seductive letter and send it to you via mail.
- Challenge your crush to eat a piece of fruit as seductively as they can.
Drinking Dares for Adults
- Give yourself a 10-second manicure.
- Talk for three straight minutes without taking a break.
- Drink a huge glass of water without stopping.
- Take off all your clothes and walk around the room.
- Let someone put a piece of duct tape anywhere on your body they choose and rip it off.
- Make out with your hand.
- Text someone "Hey." Each time they respond, say "Hey." Do this 10 times. On the 11th time, reply with "Hi."
- Let everyone in the group kiss your ear.
- Do 10 push-ups.
- Recreate the face you make in the mirror when getting ready to go out.
- Do your best sexy crawl around the room.
- Take a selfie with the toilet seat and post it online.
- Try to recreate the latest TikTok dance.
- Let each player crack an egg over your head.
- Let someone put lipstick on you and wear it for the rest of the game.
- Create a cocktail of all the condiments in your fridge and take a shot of it.
- FaceTime a friend and start picking your nose mid-conversation.
READ THIS NEXT: 184 "Most Likely To" Questions for Couples, Co-Workers, and Friends.
Good Dares for Friends
- Show everyone the most embarrassing photo on your phone.
- Respond to your crush's Instagram story.
- Walk into a crowded area and yell "I think I have lice!"
- Let someone wax your back.
- Let everyone rummage through your purse (if you don't have a purse, you can substitute with pockets).
- Try twerking for a full minute.
- Read the scariest text in your saved messages aloud to the group.
- Call a random person and tell them you love them.
- Only walk on your knees any time you have to get up for the rest of the game.
- Be blindfolded for the rest of the game.
- Lick another player's foot.
- Show everyone the last YouTube video you watched.
- Make up a rap about the pangolin.
- Write something embarrassing somewhere on your body with a permanent marker (choose somewhere that can be easily hidden by clothing).
- Ring your neighbor's doorbell and ask to borrow a cup of sugar.
- Cross your eyes when talking.
Best Dares to Deliver Over Text
- Text your ex and ask them what the most embarrassing thing you did during your relationship was.
- Text a friend who isn't there and ask them, "Am I hot?"
- Update your WhatsApp name to "Feeling Lonely."
- Create a new group chat consisting of an entirely random collection of people.
- Post a long and very serious post on Facebook detailing your obsession with strawberries.
- Text your parents and tell them you're pregnant.
- Send your crush a cheesy pick-up line.
- Send someone you used to hook up with a Venmo request for $100.
- Deliver the sexiest message you can to someone in the room using only emojis.
- Find your celebrity crush on Instagram and send them a DM.
- Take screenshots of your crush's profile picture and post them to your Instagram story.
- Go on Instagram and like every photo of the first person who pops up on your timeline.
- Take an embarrassing selfie and post it to your grid.
READ THIS NEXT: 152 Newlywed Game Questions: Funny, Dirty, Family-Oriented, and More.
BONUS ROUND: Embarrassing Truth Questions
- How long have you ever gone without showering?
- …without brushing your teeth?
- What's the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to you as a result of a language barrier?
- What's your favorite song to listen to when getting it on?
- Describe the worst date you've ever been on.
- How often do you play air guitar?
- What's your worst habit?
- Did you try any kind of technique during your first kiss?
- What's the weirdest place you've ever peed in public?
- What's your biggest insecurity about how you dress?
- What's something you did that could have landed you in serious trouble but didn't?
- Name a fictional character that you don't like but that you might compare yourself to.
- How many times have you ever been rejected?
- Are you wearing underwear right now?
- Rate the last person you hooked up with (and be honest!).
How do you play Truth or Dare?
Truth or Dare is a classic party game. You'll need at least two people to begin, though the more people that join, the more fun the game becomes. Participants take turns asking each other to either complete a dare or, if they aren't willing to risk what that might entail, answer a question truthfully (think things like, "What's your guilty pleasure?" or "What's the biggest lie you've ever told your parents?"). Those who decide on the latter must complete any task the other players ask of them.
What can I do if I can't think of any Truth or Dare questions?
If you can't think of any good questions to ask on your own, you can always consult the rest of the players. It's actually the reason why a lot of people prefer playing in larger groups. If that doesn't help, then you can always hop online or refer to this list!
That's it for our list of dares, but be sure to check back in with us soon for even more ways to have fun with your friends! You can also sign up for our newsletter so you don't miss out on what's next.