30 Best Disney Quotes About Love, Life, and Wishing Upon Stars
These inspirational Disney quotes will have you believing in magic and yourself.
If you're looking for a little faith, trust, and pixie dust, pop in your favorite Disney movie! Whether you're embarking on a journey through the snowy mountains of Arendelle or the lush Hundred Acre Woods, there are so many life lessons and moments of motivation to unpack. Every Disney movie is full of good advice on everything from life and love to change and courage. We've helped uncover some of the magic by rounding up the most inspirational Disney quotes out there.
- "Oh, yes, the past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it…or learn from it."
—Rafiki, from The Lion King
- "You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
—Christopher Robin, from Winnie the Pooh
- "Because when I look at you, I can feel it. And I look at you and I'm home."
—Dory, from Finding Nemo
- "Love is putting someone else's needs before yours."
—Olaf, from Frozen
- "The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all."
—The Emperor, from Mulan
- "Remember you're the one who can fill the world with sunshine."
—Snow White, from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
- "Life is a journey to be experienced, not a problem to be solved."
—Pooh, from Winnie the Pooh
- "If you focus on what you left behind, you will never see what lies ahead."
—Gusteau, from Ratatouille
- "Sometimes the right path is not the easiest one."
—Grandmother Willow, from Pocahontas
- "The only way to get what you want in this world is through hard work."
—Princess Tiana, from The Princess and the Frog
- "A true hero isn't measured by the size of his strength, but by the strength of his heart."
—Hercules, from Hercules
- "If watchin' is all you're going to do, you're going to watch your life go by without ya."
—Laverne, from Hunchback of Notre Dame
- "A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference."
—Eeyore, from Winnie the Pooh
- "It's up to you how far you'll go. If you don't try, you'll never know."
—Merlin, from The Sword in the Stone
- "Our fate lives within us. You only have to be brave enough to see it."
—Merida, from Brave
- "The very things that hold you down are going to lift you up."
—Timothy Mouse, from Dumbo
- "How do you spell love?" "You don't spell love. You feel it."
—Piglet and Pooh, from Winnie the Pooh
- "The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease forever to be able to do it."
—Petter Pan, from Petter Pan
- "Even miracles take a little time."
—Fairy Godmother, from Cinderella
- "I never look back, darling! It distracts me from the now."
—Edna Mode, from The Incredibles
- "If you keep on believing, the dream that you wish will come true."
—Cinderella, from Cinderella
- "Open different doors. You may find a you there that you never knew was yours."
—Mary Poppins, from Mary Poppins
- "Look inside yourself. You are more than what you have become."
—Mufasa, from The Lion King
- "If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew you never knew."
—Pocahontas, from Pocahonatas
- "Do not be fooled by its commonplace appearance. Like so many things, it is not what is outside, but what is inside that counts."
—The Merchant, from Aladdin
- "Keep your chin up, someday there will be happiness again."
—Robin Hood, from Robin Hood
- "It's been my experience, when you hit bottom, the only place left to go is up."
—Dr. Sweet, from Atlantis: The Lost Empire
- "You've got your own style, now let it shine through and remember no matter what, you got to be you."
—Sebastian, from The Little Mermaid
- "Always let your conscience be your guide."
—Jiminy Cricket, from Pinocchio
- "Sometimes we only see how people are different from us. But if you look hard enough, you can see how much we're all alike."
—Princess Jasmine, from Aladdin