50 Halloween Jokes & Puns to Lift Your Spirits
Where does a ghost go on vacation? Mali-boo!
Some people like their Halloween to be spooky, while others relish in the chance to be a little silly. After all, the holiday calls for being clever and creative, and from costumes to parties, there’s a lot of room for thinking outside of the box. Lucky for those who love the outlandishness of Halloween, if you’re looking for a laugh, you’re in for a treat (get it?). We’ve rounded up some funny Halloween jokes you can tell your friends—or your trick-or-treaters. From cute Halloween jokes for kids to Halloween puns that adults will enjoy, there’s something for everyone. Just the right balance of trick and treat.
Hilarious Halloween jokes for kids
- Why do they put fenced around graveyards? Because people are dying to get in!
- Where did the mommy ghost take the baby ghost? To the day-care center.
- What did the skeleton bring to the pot-luck. Spare ribs.
- What do mummies like listening to on Halloween? Wrap music.
- What plans like Halloween the most? Bam-Boo!
- Why did the policeman ticket the ghost on Halloween? It didn’t have a haunting license.
- Why do skeletons make such good comedians? They have so many funny bones.
- Why do vampires use mouthwash? They have bat breath.
- What do you call a skeleton that refuses to help you clean? Lazy Bones .
- What a ghost’s favorite ride at the fair? The scary go-round and the rollerghoster!
- Want to know what you’ll find on a haunted beach? A Sand-witch!
- Why didn’t the skeleton like the Halloween candy? He didn’t have the stomach for it!
- What part of the street do vampires live on? The dead end.
- Which ghost is the best dancer? The boogie man!
- What do you call a tired skeleton on Halloween? The grim sleeper.
- What’s a ghost’s favorite dessert? Booberry pie
- What is a goblin’s favorite type of cheese? Monster-ella!
- Why are vampires too easy to fool? Because they’re suckers.
- Why did the witch look so angry? She has resting witch face.
- What should you eat at a baseball game on Halloween? A frakenfurter
- Why was the witch late for the party? She lost her witch-watch.
- What do you call a vampire that lives in a kitchen? Count Spatula.
- How do you mend a jack-o-lantern? With a pumpkin patch!
- Why did the ghost go to the bar? To get some boos.
- Why did the scarecrow stand up comedian fail? Because all his jokes were corny!
Funny Halloween jokes for adults and kids alike
- What do you call a moon out of orbit? A lunatic!
- Why are all mummies workaholics? They’re afraid to unwind.
- What did the ghost bring his girlfriend? A boo-quet.
- Who did Dracula take to the school dance? His ghoul friend.
- What do you get when you drop a pumpkin? Squash.
- Why are skeletons always so calm? Nothing gets under their skin.
- What is the skeleton’s funniest bone? It’s humerus.
- How do spiders communicate? Through the word wide web!
- What do little ghouls and boys study in algebra? Pumpkin pi.
- What do skeletons learn about in history class? Napoleon Bone-a-part.
- What is zombie Shakespeare’s favorite play? Romeo and Ghouliet.
- What do you call a haunted chicken? A poultry-geist.
- Why didn’t the zombie go to school? He felt rotten!
- What do you say when you’re having dinner with a skeleton? Bone-appetit!
- What did the happy pumpkin say? Life is gourd!
- What’s a teenage ghost’s favorite song? Ghouls just wanna have fun!
- What did the vampire say to his loved one? It was love at first bite!
- How are witches able to stay so positive? Witch-ful thinking!
- What did the werewolf say to his friend? Howl you doing!
- Which fruit is a vampire’s favorite? Neck-tarine!
- What does a young ghost call his mom and dad? His transparents.
- Skeletons love binge-watching their favorite shows on the skele-vision.
- Why didn’t the scarecrow eat dinner? He was already stuffed!
- What’s another word for a witch’s garage? A broom closet!
- Where does a ghost go on vacation? Mali-boo!
To discover more amazing secrets about living your best life, click here to follow us on Instagram!