25 Spooky Halloween Quotes That Are Absolutely Fangtastic
“Double, double toil and trouble; fire burn and cauldron bubble.”
The arrival of Halloween means spooky decorations, haunted houses, and scary costumes. Obviously we adore all of those things, which is why we celebrate Halloween for as long as possible (read: as soon as October 1 rolls around, we pull out our witch hats and start carving jack-o'-lanterns). One great way to start the Halloween festivities? With a bunch of spooky Halloween quotes, of course! To get your Halloween off to a fangtastic start, we've rounded up the best Halloween quotes of all time. Post them on your Instagram, print them in a card, or tell them to your friends. Happy hauntings!
Cute happy Halloween quotes
- "It's just a bunch of hocus pocus." — Max, Hocus Pocus
- "Double, double toil and trouble; fire burn and cauldron bubble." — William Shakespeare, Macbeth
- "Magic is really very simple, all you've got to do is want something and then let yourself have it." —Aggie Cromwell, Halloweentown
- "A person should always choose a costume which is in direct contrast to her own personality." — Lucy Van Pelt, It's The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown
- "Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." — Roald Dahl
- "I put a spell on you."
- "By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes." — William Shakespeare, Macbeth
- "Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night." — Edgar Allen Poe
- "You can't tell what's in a monster's heart just by looking at 'em. I mean, sometimes, some of the slimiest, raunchiest, ugliest little monsters turn out to be the nicest." — Aggie Cromwell, Halloweentown
- "A witch ought never be frightened in the darkest forest because she should be sure in her soul that the most terrifying thing in the forest was her." — Terry Pratchett, Wintersmith
- "The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease forever to be able to do it." — J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan
- "I'm so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers." — L.M. Montgomery
- "All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream." — Edgar Allen Poe
- "It's Halloween. Everyone's entitled to one good scare." — Brackett, Halloween
- "Shadows mutter, mist replies; darkness purrs as midnight sighs." — Rusty Fischer
Funny Halloween quotes
- "Being normal is vastly overrated." — Aggie Cromwell, Halloweentown
- "I smell children!" — Hocus Pocus
- "There's only 365 days until next Halloween!" — the mayor, The Nightmare Before Christmas
- "That's right. I am the pumpkin king!" — Jack Skellington, The Nightmare Before Christmas
- "So this world wide web I've heard about… Does it involve spiders?" — Aggie Cromwell, Halloweentown
- "A candy a day keeps the monsters away!"
- "Fear has many eyes and can see things underground." — Miguel de Cervantes
- "Reese's in Peace!"
- "I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself than be crowded on a velvet cushion." —Henry David Thoreau
- "When you require a miracle, trust in a witch." — Catherine M. Valente, In the Night Garden
To discover more amazing secrets about living your best life, click here to follow us on Instagram!