30 Hilarious Science Jokes That'll Make You Laugh Periodically
There's no physics degree necessary to laugh at these hilarious puns.
Science may not have been your favorite subject in school, but that doesn't mean you can't enjoy a funny science joke. After all, science jokes are just as hilarious as knock-knock jokes and dad jokes, whether you've got a first-grade-level understanding of the subject or were the star of your university's Physics 101. Ahead, we've rounded up the best science jokes and puns to get you laughing periodically. We promise, you don't need to be a genius chemist or biologist to appreciate these hilarious jokes.
Funny science jokes that will make you feel smarter
- How do astronomers organize a party? They planet.
- Why shouldn't you make fun of a paleontologist? Because you will get Jurasskicked.
- Want to hear a Potassium joke? K.
- What do clouds do when they become rich? They make it rain!
- Why are Helium, Curium, and Barium the medical elements? Because if you can't heal-ium or cure-ium, you bury-um.
- Why are atoms Catholic? Because they have mass.
- Why do centipedes have 100 legs? So they can walk.
- What did the 30-degree angle say to the 90-degree angle? You think you're always right!
- What do you do with a sick scientist? Well if you can't helium and you can't curium then you might as well barium.
- Why did the chicken cross the möbius strip? To get to the same side.
- Why shouldn't you take atoms seriously? Because they make up everything.
- Why do pirates like algebra? "Annex" marks the spot.
- Do you want to know how often I say element jokes? Periodically.
- Did you hear oxygen went on a date with potassium? It went OK.
- What are you if you're not part of the solution? You're part of the precipitate.
Corny science jokes that will brighten your day
- What did the thermometer say to the graduated cylinder? You may have graduated, but I've got many degrees.
- Why is organic chemistry is difficult? Those who study it have alkynes of trouble.
- Did you just mutate for a stop codon? Because you're talking nonsense!
- How did the English major define microtome on his biology exam? An itsy bitsy book.
- What did Gregor Mendel say when he founded genetics? Woopea!
- Anyone know any jokes about sodium? Na.
- Did you hear the one about the recycling triplets? Their names are Polly, Ethel, and Ian.
- What element is a girl's future best friend? Carbon.
- Why are chemists great for solving problems? They have all the solutions.
- What do chemists call a benzene ring with iron atoms replacing the carbon atoms? A ferrous wheel.
- What did the male stamen say to the female pistil? I like your "style."
- Did you hear about the famous microbiologist who visited 30 different countries and spoke 6 languages? He was a man of many cultures.
- What is the fastest way to determine the sex of a chromosome? Pull down its genes!
- What do you call the leader of a biology gang? The nucleus.
- What did the conservative biologist say? The only cleavage I want to see is at the cellular level.
To discover more amazing secrets about living your best life, click here to follow us on Instagram!