30 "Mean Girls" Quotes That Are So Fetch
These "Mean Girls" quotes are so grool.
We would like to take this moment to give a shoutout to Tina Fey for giving us Mean Girls, the film from which we draw constant inspiration of totally fetch things to say. There is an applicable Mean Girls quote for practically every situation. And you can totally sit with us, because we have rounded up the most grool Mean Girls quotes for your viewing or Instagram captioning pleasure.
- "I'm sorry that people are so jealous of me. But I can't help it that I'm popular."
- "It's not my fault you're, like, in love with me or something!"
- "It's like I have ESPN or something. My breasts can always tell when it's going to rain."
- "I'm not like a regular mom, I'm a cool mom!"
- "Get in loser, we're going shopping."
- "That's why her hair is so big. It's full of secrets."
- "Oh my God, Danny DeVito, I love your work!"
- "Is butter a carb?"
- "I wish we could all get along like we used to in middle school. I wish I could bake a cake filled with rainbows and smiles and everyone would eat and be happy."
—"She doesn't even go here!"
- "There are two kinds of evil people in this world. Those who do evil stuff and those who see evil stuff being done and don't try to stop it."
- "Ex-boyfriends are off-limits to friends. That's just, like, the rules of feminism."
- "But you're, like, really pretty… So you agree? You think you're really pretty?"
- "Made out with a hot dog? Oh my God that was one time!"
- "Whatever, I'm getting cheese fries."
- "On Wednesdays we wear pink."
- "Four for you, Glenn Coco! You go, Glenn Coco!"
- "Raise your hand if you have ever been personally victimized by Regina George."
- "She doesn't even go here!"
- "You wanna do something fun? Wanna go to Taco Bell?"
- "The limit does not exist."
- "That is so fetch!"
- "I want my pink shirt back!"
- "Why should Caesar get to stomp around like a giant, while the rest of us try not to get smushed under his big feet? What's so great about Caesar? Hm? Brutus is just as cute as Caesar. Brutus is just as smart as Caesar. People totally like Brutus just as much as they like Caesar. And when did it become okay for one person to be the boss of everybody, huh? Because that's not what Rome is about. We should totally just stab Caesar!"
- "I can't go out tonight. *fake coughs* "I'm sick."
- "I'm a mouse. Duh!"
- "Grool. I meant to say great but then I started to say cool."
- "Your mom's chest hair!"
- "One time, she punched me in the face. It was awesome."
- "My Nana takes her wig off when she is drunk."
"Your Nana and I have that in common."
—Damian Leigh and Ms. Norbury
- "Your face smells like peppermint!"