60 Relationship Quotes to Reignite Your Love
Let these inspirational quotes about love guide you to bliss with your significant other.
Even if you and your significant other are in a great place, sending them a sweet remark is the perfect way to remind them just how special they are to you. Sometimes a romantic relationship quote is all it takes to reignite that spark. So, whether you're looking to rekindle a flame or keep the fire burning bright, consider sharing one of these cute and inspiring relationship quotes with your sweetheart.
Cute Relationship Quotes
- "We are most alive when we're in love."
- "True love stories never have endings."
- "Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies."
- "The best thing to hold onto in life is each other."
- "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams."
- "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart."
- "Love cures people—both the ones who give it and the ones who receive it."
- "When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."
—Harry (Billy Crystal), from When Harry Met Sally
- "True love is not a hide-and-seek game; in true love, both lovers seek each other."
—Michael Bassey Johnson
- "The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in."
—Morrie Schwartz, from Tuesdays with Morrie
- "At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet."
- "Who, being loved, is poor?"
- "Love is totally nonsensical. But we have to keep doing it or else we're lost and love is dead, and humanity should just pack it in. Because love is the best thing we do."
—Ted (Josh Radnor), from How I Met Your Mother
- "A loving heart is the truest wisdom."
- "There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness."
- "Have enough courage to trust love one more time and always one more time."
- "Sometimes two people have to fall apart to realize how much they need to fall back together."
- "Love alone can rekindle life."
—Henri Frederic Amiel
- "A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person."
- "Love is a game that two can play and both can win."
- "To know when to go away and when to come closer is the key to any lasting relationship."
—Doménico Cieri Estrada
- "Love doesn't make the world go around. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile."
—Fraklin P. Jones
- "To get the full value of joy, you must have someone to divide it with."
- "Souls tend to go back to who feels like home."
- "Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction."
—Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
- "I love her, and it is the beginning of everything."
—F. Scott Fitzgerald
- "In my opinion, the best thing you can do is find someone who loves you for exactly what you are. Good mood, bad mood, ugly, pretty, handsome, what have you."
—Mac (J.K. Simmons), from Juno
- "I love you—I am at rest with you—I have come home."
—Dorothy L. Sayers
- "Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love."
- "Okay, life's a fact, people do fall in love, people do belong to each other, because that's the only chance anybody's got for real happiness."
—Paul (George Peppard), from Breakfast at Tiffany's
Inspirational Quotes About Love
- "Age does not protect you from love. But love, to some extent, protects you from age."
- "The emotion that can break your heart is sometimes the very one that heals it."
—Nicholas Sparks, from At First Sight
- "One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life. That word is love."
- "Anyone can love a thing because. That's as easy as putting a penny in your pocket. But to love something despite. To know the flaws and love them too. That is rare and pure and perfect."
—Patrick Rothfuss, from The Wise Man's Fear
- "Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind / And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind."
—William Shakespeare, from A Midsummer Night's Dream
- "True love is your soul's recognition of its counterpart in another."
—John (Owen Wilson), from Wedding Crashers
- "Love involves a peculiar unfathomable combination of understanding and misunderstanding."
- "Forgiveness is the oil of all relationships."
- "If you look for it, I've got a sneaky feeling you'll find that love actually is all around."
—David (Hugh Grant), from Love, Actually
- "Assumptions are the termites of relationships."
- "Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom."
- "You're more likely to talk about nothing than something. But I just want to say that all this nothing has meant more to me than so many somethings."
—Kathleen (Meg Ryan), from You've Got Mail
- "A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality."
- "Love is a two-way street constantly under construction."
- "Maybe you don't need the whole world to love you. Maybe you just need one person."
—Kermit the Frog
- "Nobody has ever measured—not even poets—how much love the human heart can hold."
- "The joy of life is variety; the tenderest love requires to be rekindled by intervals of absence."
- "Love is something eternal; the aspect may change, but not the essence."
—Vincent Van Gogh
- "Never love anybody who treats you like you're ordinary."
- "Happily ever after is not a fairy tale—it's a choice."
- "We cannot be sensitive to pleasure without being more sensitive to pain."
- "Deep in your wounds are seeds, waiting to grow beautiful flowers."
- "Don't try to be something to everyone. Be everything to someone."
- "Never love something so much that you can't let go of it."
- "For the two of us, home isn't a place. It is a person. And we are finally home."
—Stephanie Perkins, from Anna and the French Kiss
- "Love is like the wind. You can't see it, but you can feel it."
—Nicholas Sparks, from A Walk to Remember
- "We love the things we love for what they are."
- "To be fully seen by somebody, then, and be loved anyhow—this is a human offering that can border on miraculous."
—Elizabeth Gilbert, from Committed: A Skeptic Makes Peace with Marriage
- "Love is the voice under all silences, the hope which has no opposite in fear; the strength so strong mere force is feebleness: the truth more first than sun, more last than star."
- "And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make…"
—The Beatles, from "The End"