30 Inspiring Winnie the Pooh Quotes That Are Sweeter Than Honey
These are the best things that were ever said in the Hundred Acre Wood!
Whether you prefer the Winnie the Pooh books, movies, or television series, you probably agree that Winnie the Pooh is one of the most classic franchises of all time. The first volume of Winnie the Pooh stories, which was written by A.A. Milne and illustrated by E.H. Shepard, came out in 1926; four decades later in 1966, Disney released a 26-minute featurette called Winnie the Pooh and the Honey Tree and brought Pooh and his pals to an even larger audience.
Today, you'd be hard-pressed to find someone who wasn't familiar with Pooh, Piglet, Eeyore, Tigger, and the rest of the squad from the Hundred Acre Wood. But in case you need a refresher on the specific things these characters said, we've rounded up the sweetest, most inspiring Winnie the Pooh quotes about love, life, and friendship. No matter how big of a fan you are, these Winnie the Pooh quotes will make you want to crack open a jar of honey and settle in with one of the books.
Sweet Winnie the Pooh quotes about love
- "If there ever comes a day when we can't be together, keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever."
- "If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you."
- "How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard."
- "Any day spent with you is my favorite day."
- "Some people care too much. I think it's called love."
- "The most important thing is, even when we're apart, I'll always be with you."
- "Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart."
- "I think we dream so we don't have to be apart for so long. If we're in each other's dreams, we can be together all the time."
- "A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference."
- "'How do you spell love?' asked Piglet. 'You don't spell it…you feel it,' said Pooh."
- "We didn't realize we were making memories, we just knew we were having fun."
- "I was walking along looking for somebody, and then suddenly I wasn't anymore."
- "Love is taking a few steps backward, maybe even more…to give way to the happiness of the person you love."
- "Promise me you'll never forget me because if I thought you would I'd never leave."
- "I used to believe in forever; But forever's too good to be true."
Adorable Winnie the Pooh quotes about life
- "Promise me you'll always remember: You are braver than you believe and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
- "Could be worse. Not sure how, but it could be."
- "Doing nothing often leads to the very best of something."
- "The things that make me different are the things that make me."
- "I always get to where I'm going by walking away from where I have been."
- "People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day."
- "I'm short and fat and proud of that!"
- "It's not much of a tail, but I'm sort of attached to it."
- "I'm not lost for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost."
- "Home is the comfiest place to be."
- "You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you. You have to go to them sometimes."
- "The nicest thing about the rain is that it always stops. Eventually."
- "Piglet noticed that even though he had a Very Small Heart, it could hold a rather large amount of Gratitude."
- "We'll be Friends Forever, won't we, Pooh?" asked Piglet. "Even longer," Pooh answered."
- "Goodbye..? Oh no, please. Can't we go back to page one and do it all over again?"
- "Some people talk to animals. Not many listen though. That's the problem."
- "Just because an animal is large, it doesn't mean he doesn't want kindness; however big Tigger seems to be, remember that he wants as much kindness as Roo."
- "I wonder how many wishes a star can give."
- "What day is it?" "It's today," squeaked Piglet. "My favorite day," said Pooh.
- "I'm so rumbly in my tumbly."
To discover more amazing secrets about living your best life, click here to sign up for our FREE daily newsletter!