50 Daily Affirmations to Attract Good Luck, According to an Astrologer
An astrologer says you can use these mantras to manifest success and abundance.
Words have power, and certain phrases are packed with an abundance of positive energy. Known as affirmations or mantras, they can be hugely impactful in shifting your outlook on life. And tapping into specific daily affirmations can attract good luck and help you manifest major changes in your life. To find which daily mantras speak to you best, keep reading for an astrologer's curated list of 50 affirmations to help attract success, abundance, and opportunity into your life.
READ THIS NEXT: 50 Happiness Hacks That Are Entirely Backed by Science.
Lauren Ash is a professional astrologer, writer, and artist. She writes horoscopes for USA TODAY and pens columns for Best Life, InStyle, StyleCaster, Mane Addicts, and Reader's Digest, among others. Follow Lauren on Twitter and Instagram or subscribe to her blog for monthly horoscopes.
What is a daily affirmation?
It might sound a bit out there at first, but there's a lot of power in practicing daily affirmations and mantras. They're special words or phrases that you repeat to help uplift and inspire yourself.
Whether you need a boost of confidence, a dash of optimism, or just a bit of good luck, positive affirmations are a powerful tool for manifesting your desires.
What makes affirmations so popular is their accessibility and ease. They can be said aloud, repeated in your head, used during meditations, or even written down in your journal.
Affirmations help create change by allowing you to focus on an intention or goal, such as spiritual awareness, self-love, or good fortune.
What are the benefits of daily affirmations?
"According to cognitive neuroscientists, 95 percent of brain activity is beyond our conscious awareness," explains Tchiki Davis, PhD, an expert on well-being technology and the founder of The Berkeley Well-Being Institute, in an article for Psychology Today.
Therefore, by using daily affirmations, it's possible to boost mindfulness and improve self-awareness. When you take steps each day to rewire your negative thoughts and internally reflect, healing can begin.
Once you feel more centered, it's easier to make decisions that align with your dreams and desires. The change might seem subtle at first, but keep at it, and you'll start to notice the shift in your energy, mood, and outlook on life.
For more spiritual content delivered straight to your inbox, sign up for our daily newsletter.
How do I use affirmations in my daily life?
Therapist Julie C. Kull, LCSW, founder of Kull Counseling, previously told Best Life that she recommends short affirmations to her clients. "The more you hear the messages, the more you start to believe them."
Here are ten easy ways to incorporate daily affirmations into your life:
- Repeat your affirmation to yourself during a morning or evening meditation.
- Write your positive affirmations on a Post-it note and stick it on your mirror.
- Record your daily affirmations in a meditation app or note on your phone.
- Find a guided meditation on YouTube and listen to it while you get ready.
- Subscribe to a podcast that features guided meditations.
- Create a playlist of songs that remind you of your power words.
- Build a vision board on Pinterest that features your affirmations.
- Take a walk and snap photos of anything that reminds you of your mantra.
- Decorate your home or meditation space with art that features your affirmations.
- Text your group chat positive affirmations to spread the good vibes.
50 daily affirmations to attract good luck
Below are 50 of the most popular daily affirmations for attracting abundance, success, and good luck:
- "Attracting luck is easy for me."
- "Everything works out in my favor."
- "Everything that's meant for me will find me."
- "Everywhere I look, I see opportunities."
- "Good luck always finds me."
- "Good luck is everywhere."
- "I am blessed."
- "I am lucky."
- "I am worthy."
- "I am successful."
- "I believe in myself."
- "I create my own luck."
- "I am a luck magnet."
- "I am infinitely lucky."
- "I win all the time."
- "I'm not afraid to stand out from the crowd."
- "I am the luckiest person alive."
- "I am lucky in my career."
- "I am lucky in money matters."
- "I am always prepared for the best!"
- "I am in flow with the Universe."
- "I choose positivity."
- "I create the life I want and enjoy it to the fullest."
- "I am capable of attracting abundance."
- "I was born under a lucky star."
- "I love who I am and what I've accomplished."
- "I am full of creativity and joy."
- "I'm always on a lucky streak."
- "I achieve whatever I set my mind to."
- "I am open to positive change."
- "I see opportunity everywhere I look."
- "I am open to limitless possibilities."
- "I expect good luck to come my way."
- "I attract good fortune, wealth, and prosperity."
- "I'm open to receiving new opportunities."
- "I am surrounded by an abundance of opportunities."
- "I am thankful for the chance to try something new."
- "I am grateful for all the good luck in my life."
- "Life is always guiding me towards my purpose."
- "Miracles happen for me all the time."
- "My differences are what make me special."
- "My good luck never runs out."
- "My good luck is contagious."
- "My thoughts are powerful tools for manifesting."
- "My good fortune benefits everyone around me."
- "Others see me as a naturally lucky person."
- "Success comes my way regularly."
- "The more I succeed, the more doors open for me."
- "The Universe wants to see me succeed."
- "What's meant for me is already mine."