35 Amazing Pumpkin Puns That Are Sweet as Pie
Just call them pun-kins!
Now that autumn is here, you're bound to see pumpkins almost everywhere you look. Pumpkin pies, jack o'lanterns, pumpkin spice everything—if fall had an official mascot, it would definitely be a pumpkin. In addition to having lots of pumpkins, fall also happens to be one of the best seasons for Instagram. To help you prepare, we rounded up some of the cutest, funniest, and most adorable pumpkin puns you can use to up your social media game. Use these pumpkin puns and jokes as Instagram captions, or just to make your friends laugh.
Adorable pumpkin puns for Instagram
- Pumpkin spice and everything nice!
- Pumpkin spice and chill?
- Let's give 'em pumpkin to talk about!
- Pumpkin pi!
- The smashing pumpkins!
- Pun-kin patch!
- Wow, you're jacked!
- Life is gourd!
- I'm hollow inside!
- Let's get lit!
- Dear gourd!
- Carving out fun!
- Piece out!
- Hey Jack, this really is a hollow-ween for you!
- I'm a pun king!
- Let's get smashed!
- You want a piece of me?
- Cutie pie!
- I only have pies for you!
- Hello gourd-geous!
- More boos please!
- Let's spice things up!
- Give em pumpkin to talk about!
Hilarious pumpkin pun jokes to tell this fall
- What did one Jack-o-lantern say to the other? Cut it out!
- What is a pumpkin's favorite sport? Squash!
- Why do Jack-o-lanterns have silly smiles on their faces? You'd have a silly smile, too, if you had just had all your brains scooped out!
- How do you repair a broken Jack-o-lantern? Buy a pumpkin patch!
- Why do pumpkins never quarrel? Because they have no stomach for fighting.
- What's black, white, orange, and waddles? A penguin carrying a Jack-o-lantern.
- What do you get if you divide the circumference of a pumpkin by its diameter? Pumpkin pi.
- Why did the pumpkin cross the road? It fell off the wagon!
- When is a pumpkin not a pumpkin? When you drop it; then it's squash!
- What did the pumpkin say to the jar? Soon I will be ajar too.
To discover more amazing secrets about living your best life, click here to follow us on Instagram!